Come on. You know the answer is yes. We all judge companies, first dates and restaurants on that initial first impression, right? Your brand is your business identity, and your company logo is the image that represents everything that identity stands for.
Because we are visual by nature, a good logo will quickly grab our attention and pique interest. In the blink of an eye, your company logo instantly conveys valuable brand information to your customers be it good, bad or meh.
A well-designed company logo can power your business on to greater success or keep it limping along gasping for air because “no one wanted to ask it to the dance.”
Top 8 benefits from a refreshed company logo.
Your logo is one of your company’s most valuable assets. If your business is still sporting that logo you designed yourself or paid someone $100 to design, here’s 8 reasons you might want to considering changing that up:
- Brand Recognition: Having a strong, memorable logo helps your business stick in people’s minds. Studies show that people remember 80% of what they see versus only 30% of what they read.
- Professionalism: A professionally designed company logo increases your business’ credibility by a significant margin and influences the way your customers and suppliers perceive you.
- Showcase your company personality: The best logos express the company’s personality and work to attract customers and build brand loyalty. For example, using bright colors or a unique design shows innovation and originality.
- Stand out in crowded marketplace: The public is constantly bombarded with advertising messages, so you need to capture their attention quickly. Whether it’s bright and energetic or calm and classy, your logo has the potential to turn heads and let consumers know what your business about.
- Inform customers: A good logo will help customers recognize your market sector immediately, giving a clear indication of what your business does.
- Help your marketing: A logo plays a huge part in promoting your company and provides a way to quickly recognize the company that the message is tied to.
- Consistency drives revenue: Studies have shown that consistency across all media platforms can increase revenue by up to 23%, and a logo plays a huge role in that.
- Build loyalty: As your business expands, your logo is going to become more widely recognizable. More people are going to know who you are and what you’re about.
Iconic logos. Results delivered. Fab Brands.
The Fab Brands team has more than 20 years of experience creating iconic logos throughout the Pacific Northwest. Just check out the Fab Logos page for a glimpse! Give us a call or use the handy “Let’s talk.” button if you’d like to learn more about our logo design services.